It takes “Internet Marketing & Affiliate Tools” to build any business, so I thought it'd be helpful to you if I created a list of tools that I both use and recommend. I use all of these affiliate marketing tools, in some way, to build my businesses and run my life. If you find this list useful, bookmark it so they're just a click away. I'll keep adding to this list as I test out and implement new tools. As I use new ones, I'll post how I use it in my business. As old ones die, I'll delete them! Enjoy! Please note that some of these links contain affiliate links and I may earn a commission. I do not recommend anything I am not using already to build my business.
Affiliate Programs & Opportunities
- Click Agent: Earn commissions in the #1 high demand, highest selling niche: THE TRAFFIC INDUSTRY! Click Agents earn 35% commissions. It does cost $$$ to join, but the commissions are high/recurring.
Wanna Build an Online Business – We Use and Recommend These Trusted Internet Marketing Tools!
From WordPress plugins to hosting to autoresponders to sales funnels to lead capture page creators, I get asked on a weekly basis where to find a resource. As I test it and use it in my business, I will place it here. Some of these do pay a referral commission and some do not. I will always add new tools, update previous recommendations, and delete outdated software that I trust…
Let's get it started….
WordPress Hosting – THE BEST UNDER $5
Siteground is the best hosting for WordPress. Get hosting for under $5 per month & get free SSL, unlimited live chat & the easiest hosting platform I have ever seen (after testing GoDaddy, HostGator, 1&1, and another off shore one).
Best Affiliate Marketing Training Course
Looking for a step by step, easy affiliate marketing? Check out Unstoppable Affiliate. It's on demand learning so you learn and implement at the same time. Get setup & take the Unstoppable Affiliate challenge to win cash and prizes. Very cool.
Best Video Editing Software – Camtasia
I have created over 5500+ videos over the past decade using Camtasia & through my recommendations, big corporations have started using Camtasia as their go-to video editing software. Very easy to use & fun to edit / add intros and animations or even voiceovers.
Lead Pages & Popup Opt-in Boxes
- Lead Pages: Lead Pages is my go to fill-in-the-blanks for website and funnel creation. They have the top converting website templates that I've seen many sites now copy and use in their own business. Wonder where they came from? Look to Lead Pages to set the industry standard. Other companies should be ashamed for downright stealing Lead Pages CSS code.
- My Affiliate Review Theme: Looking for long-term recurring commissions? I recommend creating a review site for ONE type of product or ONE type of service like hosting, page builders, pet products, makeup, golf, etc… and then, monetizing it through affiliate marketing & google Adsense.
Free Plugins – Tools I Use to Create Engagement
WordPress Plugins (and growing)
- Pretty Links: Cloak your affiliates links and manage all of them in one place. This has been a time saver for me because now no more “searching” for affiliate links. They keep them nice and organized like a recipe box.
- Advertising Plugin SuperAffiliate Uses: Want people to pay you for advertising on YOUR website. This is an easy to install, easy to add different advertising options (all on autopilot).
The second best autoresponder and email marketing system I've found. If you're not capturing and following up with your leads, you're not in business. It's a simple as that. Aweber is affordable, very easy to use, and can grow with you as your business grows. I've tried many others, but have always come back to Aweber. Must Have.
- GetResponse: The autoresponder for the work from home niche (newbie friendly). As your business grows & you start selling your own products, then I recommend a CRM platform that will give you more metrics. Also, keep in mind – as your site grows and your hosting cannot keep up, please let me know. I know a guy who will set everything up on a VBS and then, optimize it for speed, baby!!!
Popup Domination: This is the software I use for the opt-in form that “magically” appears over this blog. Works great and gives me an extra opportunity to capture leads. Recommended. (Works with GetResponse).I no longer trust or recommend Popup Domination.
Website/Squeeze Page Design
- Lead Pages Pro: Lead Pages is my go to fill-in-the-blanks for website and funnel creation. They have the top converting website templates that I've seen many sites now copy and use in their own business. Wonder where they came from? Look to Lead Pages to set the industry standard. Other companies should be ashamed for downright stealing Lead Pages CSS code.
Unstoppable Affiliate Marketing
- Leveraged Affiliate Marketing: Are you building an online business with no plan? Bookmark this FREE roadmap and start growing your affiliate commissions. Become Unstoppable with the Unstoppable Affiliate blueprint.
- Market Samurai: I love Market Samurai because of their rank tracker and SEO competition scoring so you can find profitable markets with little competition fast.
- Google Keyword Tool: Use this tool to find keywords that are getting the monthly searches that you need to make it “profitable” but the funny thing is that the competition bar does not work right but I still use it as an indicator for “low competition”. Strange?
- SeNuke: This is the complete all-in-one solution for getting the top spot for ANY keywords. You can even start your own SEO business with this do it for you tool. I do SEO twice a week and “set it and forget it” for the entire week!
- Fiverr: I've had a bunch of jingles, logos, bookmarking, and SEO work done for FIVE dollars. Incredible.
- 99Designs: For my big projects – I've used 99Designs for logos and blog design. I recommend logos only here. Blog design – absolutely avoid. I highly recommend using StudioPress for your blog designs!
- Upwork: Seems like every freelance site is combining to make one weird outsourcing center. Elance merged with Upwork & closed their site down. I had spent over $210,000 on Elance, and now, Upwork is the new owner. Right now, it's a bit difficult to find quality helpers, but once the Elance freelancers move over, then, it will be solid. Honestly, I use Fiverr for all my go-to website design and website tweaks. They are the best right now.