Are you a 10%er or a 90%er?

Share on facebook
Share
Share on twitter
Tweet This
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on reddit
Reddit
Share on email
Email This Post
This week – I'm concentrating on goal-setting, time management, and optimizing certain departments.
This week – I'm concentrating on goal-setting, time management, and optimizing certain departments.

According to an article in Harvard Business Review, only 10 percent of the population has what's called, “The Learning Mind-Set!”  These are people who seek out and enjoy learning.  The other 90 percent of the population will not look to improve their skills unless they have to as part of their job requirements!

This week – I'm concentrating on goal-setting, time management, and optimizing certain departments.  My goal is to create efficiency, improve  customer experience, and systemize the work-flow and training.

And that lead me to a killer website: www.selfgrowth.com

Now – it's human nature to compare your blog to this blog – but keep in mind that they started in 1996.

Wanna know what that site looked like in 1996?  Let's visit the Way Back Machine and you will see Self Growth in the beginning:

http://web.archive.org/web/19961114195849/http://selfgrowth.com/

So you can see, it took about 13 year to build this site into this mega-success site that it is today.  If you're just starting out – I would apply the Kaizen principle immediately (taking baby steps to constantly improve).  You'll see your site grow, your income grow and your life evolve into what YOU want it to.

And when you need to develop good routines, habits or just about anything – visit selfgrowth.com and search for what you're wanting to improve or change.

Onwards and Upwards

Kit

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Who Am I?

Kit Elliott

Kit Elliott

Welcome to SuperAffiliate. I'm Kit Elliott, founder & creator of SuperAffiliate. My goal is share with you strategies that will help your side-hustle game while helping you build a true passive residual income. After 15 years and $50,000,000 in sales, it's time to do all the good I can for all the people I can in all the ways I can for as long as I can to "live a great story!". Let's get started...

GUIDES

Close Menu

Subscribe

Get my weekly One 
One Personal,
One Training,
One Question
No Spam…